Portland MWN Boost Your Business Breakfast
Friday, June 3, 7:30-9:00 a.m.
Portland Country Club, Falmouth
"How to Be Fierce!: Finding Your Voice & the Courage to Use It"
Rachael O'Donnell, Maine Center for Change
This presentation will provide a chance to examine what gets in the way of us speaking up about our thoughts, feelings, and needs and look at the ways that this impedes our growth, happiness, and success as women. Rachael believes that finding the courage to speak up has the power to transform every area of our lives in profound ways and is significantly connected to our experience of joy and confidence. Come find your fierce!
Rachael O'Donnell, LCSW, LADC, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor with over 10 years of experience in individual and group counseling. For the past four years, she has maintained a thriving private practice and has found a naturally evolving specialty that focuses on empowerment work with women.
She has developed and refined techniques to support women in excavating their most authentic selves and in creating lives that honor their deepest needs and desires. Rachael believes that learning how to take up space in the world with our voices and our presence is essential to our ability to lead joyful lives and experience happiness and to ensure we create and maintain healthy connections with others.
Tides Edge Design
Tides Edge Design is a graphic design firm that specializes in creating effective visual communication. We serve small businesses and non-profits as well as independent book publishers. Typical projects include everything from initial logo design to business and marketing collateral and publications to coffee table style books. We make our clients look great!
At this breakfast event at the Portland Country Club located at 11 Foreside Road in Falmouth, MWN members can share their business literature and briefly (15 seconds) introduce themselves to the group. For members and non-members alike, this is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with 20-30 other business women.
We love having guests and prospective members! The cost to attend is $13 for members and $17 for non-members and includes a continental breakfast.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW REGISTRATION POLICY
We’ve moved to the beautiful setting of The Portland Country Club in Falmouth Foreside for our breakfast and luncheon events. This move provides us the opportunity for continued growth, and we need to provide our new host with an accurate head count so they can best serve our needs. Our new registration policy that is effective immediately is outlined below. Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate it!
Registration deadlines for each of our events are:
- Friday Boost Your Business Breakfast: Registration will close at 8:00 pm the Tuesday prior to the event. No walk-ins will be admitted.
- Luncheon with featured speaker(s): Registration will close at 4:00 pm the Friday prior to the event. No walk-ins will be admitted.
- Open Networking: Register online at least 24 hours before the event. Payments at the door will be accepted for this event only.
Free parking is available at the Portland Country Club, and directions may be found at their website.
- You must register for events online.
- Your payment on line is highly encouraged.
- When you register for breakfast and luncheon events, we will order a meal in your name. If you need to cancel your registration, you may do so online at least 24 hours before the event or you may send someone to take your place.
- If you did not pay online at the time of registration and you do not cancel your registration 24 hours prior to the event, you will be invoiced for the full registration fee plus an additional $5 administration fee.
Be a sponsor!
Want to promote your business in front of a roomful of your ideal clients? Get high visibility with your ideal clients and customers by becoming one of our event sponsors.
$100 members, $150 non-members (includes a 1-year membership). Annual sponsorship is also available.
This sponsorship will provide you with an opportunity to speak about your business at the event for up to 10 minutes. Your logo will be displayed on the MWN website and in all communications promoting the event, and you will be able to display your marketing materials, including a banner, at the event.
To become a sponsor or for more information, please contact Mackenzie Arsenault, 1st Vice Chair, via email at Mackenzie@CornerstonePlanning.com.